Friday, April 12, 2013

I Made A New Cloche Pattern

Hi I'm back, been so long since I posted anything. I've been busy designing and drafting patterns.
Of which I discovered is not the easiest thing to do. I decided not to write anymore crochet patterns.
Instead I decided to focus more on sewing patterns. So with a little geometry and imagination I'm creating
a few Ideas I have. I found that packing paper rolls ( kraft paper) work really well for drafting patterns.

So I have a basic cloche sewing pattern that I completed, pattern & pdf, I think creating pattern in print form pdf too longer than designing the actual pattern. I just wanted to make a basic cloche pattern for people to use. I plan to create more so check back for more.

So you can buy it on Etsy for $5.50 and you have permission to sell finished items you make using this pattern. But You May Not Sell The Pattern Itself In Any Form, Or post it to the internet, you may not distribute or share this pattern. © 2013 Frilly Girl Couture. All Rights Reserved


2 comments:

  1. I would love to try the pattern but I cant find you. Etsy says it's not available. Help please :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I was away for a few months and removed my listings from my shop, but it in my Etsy shop again, now at a lower price for a limited time.

      Delete