Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Vintage Cloche Pattern

So for the long delay, I was away for a few months, so while I was gone I disabled all my listings on Etsy. Sorry if you tried to buy some patterns during that time as they were unavailable. But now they are back in my Etsy shop and at a reduced price for a limited time. 
They are instant downloads so no more waiting!! 

I started designing the hats and created these patterns because I could not find a cloche hat pattern that I liked and I wanted to make hats and sell them in my Etsy shop. But most patterns do not let you sell the items you make from the patterns. I figure that the pattern is basic but with a little imagination you can create some awesome hats. 

So you can buy on Etsy and you have permission to sell finished items you make using this pattern. But You May Not Sell The Pattern Itself In Any Form, Or post it to the internet, you may not distribute or share this pattern. © 2013 Frilly Girl Couture. All Rights Reserved




Available for only $2.99 for a limited time Click here to purchase the pattern Vintage Style Cloche hat Sewing Pattern




No comments:

Post a Comment